Friday, October 15, 2010

Jerry and Tracy - Fated

When Jerry told me he was a fortune teller, I have to admit i thought he was pulling my leg.

Clean shaven, good looking and easy going, he barely resembled the stereotypical image of a fortune teller i had in my head, which comes complete with white long beard and wrinkled face.

At the end of the shoot, i realized he was not kidding. In fact, Tracy was having her fortune 'calculated' by him when they first met. Their story started from there. Asked if he knew beforehand they would be an item, he merely explained - he knew each of them would meet their soulmate soon, but he did not know it would be in each other. Sweet~~~

May I present Jerry and Tracy, winners of the giveaway by Adorn By Shinny Ong.

Did he knew as well that he would win this photoshoot? Now that's a little secret that this fortune teller would not divulge ... ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment