Monday, October 4, 2010

Sweet like chocolate

Was walking by the Chocolate Lounge in 1 utama when i saw a sign which read " Buy one beverage, FREE one"  With the F word screaming @ me, I was seated in no time for a treat. Ever since the day I could mumble the word ' chocolate', I was hooked to this sweet delicacy. I am sure if i was given a say when i was a baby, i would have asked for chocolate milk. 

So, when my order of one ice blended milk chocolate, one belgian dark hot chocolate and one chocolate ice cream waffle came, I was so excited that I couldn't help but snap a few shots. I'm not one who normally record what goes into my mouth, but taking pictures of things I love is what I love to do, so.......
This post is dedicated to all the chocolate fans out there, may we all never have enough of it !!! :)

PS For those wondering how on earth did I manage to finish all three by myself, I didn't, as much as I wish I could. I had the other love of my life to share it with me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment